Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Lyft, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy, ALDO and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are “routinely entrusted with creating digital product for companies which rarely approach outside firms.” No time sheets, just fully-dedicated teams. Forrester Research calls our approach “a model to follow.”
Our people are the secret to our award-winning work. The Talent Group is responsible for ensuring that Work & Co maintains its record of attracting the top talent in the industry. Key disciplines include design, technology, strategy, and product management. As one of the first points of contact with external candidates, the Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for communicating the company’s values. They will help us grow our team by coordinating the interview process, gathering team feedback, and ensuring strong communication from the first introduction to a successful onboarding. This coordinator will work closely with senior leadership to hire professionals that meet our high standards.
What You Can Expect to Do
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates through the recruiting process: from initial outreach, through interviews, to a final offer.
- Collaborate across functional teams to gather feedback on candidates and communicate next steps.
- Track and update candidate status and coordinate applicant follow-up
- Manage job descriptions and job postings.
- Ensure the successful onboarding of new hires
What We’re After
- Deep understanding of the full recruiting lifecycle
- 2+ years experience recruiting in the digital space and strong grasp of the different functional roles in the product space.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize several parallel workstreams.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills-- The Recruiting Coordinator works across Work & Co functional teams as well as liaising with candidates
- Agency experience is a big plus
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.