Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Lyft, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy, ALDO and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are “routinely entrusted with creating digital product for companies which rarely approach outside firms.” No time sheets, just fully-dedicated teams. Forrester Research calls our approach “a model to follow.”
The talent pool for top digital designers, engineers and product managers isn’t huge. Because the digital product industry is still nascent, our best candidates may come from a wide variety of companies, backgrounds and geographies. We intentionally set the bar extremely high, because quality talent is what leads to the best quality products in the world.
Our new Senior Recruiter is both professional and persistent, understanding that we’re not looking to hire a lot of people, just a few of the very, very best people. Our new Senior Recruiter is an effective and confident communicator. She or he will also be responsible for ushering active candidates through our interview process as well as identifying new potential sources for candidate outreach.
The person joining our team in this position is obsessed with the candidate experience. He or she understands that the interview process should reflect the Work & Co brand. Because you have a mastery of what’s unique about Work & Co, you bring to every interview a solid understanding of our distinct processes and workflow. You’re adept at pinpointing who will be a great fit for us and who’s not. You help us to keep the standards high and maintain an environment where all employees are extraordinary at their craft, value the power of diversity and a range of perspectives, and above all, are good human beings.
What You Can Expect
- At Work & Co, you’ll work with people whose work you respect and whose company you enjoy. You will collaborate on a daily basis with company leadership, including our Director of Talent and other members of the Talent team.
- Oversight of applicant sourcing through active channels like job postings, special interest groups, and helping coordinate visits to schools.
- As you build and maintain a talented, robust candidate pipeline, you will screen candidates as well as plan other screens and interviews.
- You will recruit with brand in mind -- we aren’t plugging holes, we need someone who has the same values as we do, is excited to work the way we do, and presents our brand in a compelling way.
- Keeps tabs on important recruiting events, talent fairs, university visits and enjoy attending on Work & Co’s behalf as a representative of our brand.
What We’re After
- You don’t have to have a design background or be able to review code samples (though having a technical background would be a huge plus) but you need to understand what the process looks like -- and the most desirable candidates.
- At least 5 years experience as a recruiter with a successful track record of identifying and successfully bringing on top talent in the technology, digital product and design fields.
- Well-versed in technology. Since we are a digital product company, you have to understand what we do to be successful.
- Familiarity with Greenhouse.
- You always show respect for a candidate. You are sensitive to the fact that many of our candidates may not be looking for jobs. You also understand how stressful a job search often is for people.
- Someone who thrives is highly organized. You have the ability to manage multiple tasks with ease, strategically prioritize them, and analyze opportunities to make recommendations on new approaches.
- Demonstrated self-starter comfortable trying new things, quick to learn new skills, and able to proactively identify new opportunities.
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.