Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Lyft, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy, ALDO and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are “routinely entrusted with creating digital product for companies which rarely approach outside firms.” No time sheets, just fully-dedicated teams. Forrester Research calls our approach “a model to follow.”
The Marketing team at Work & Co is responsible for building our presence and awareness among leaders in design, technology, and product development functions across industries. The Marketing Content Lead will oversee content creation to develop Work & Co stories and perspectives that resonate with digital design and technology leaders across industries and sectors. This role will also collaborate closely with our new business team to connect these perspectives with potential clients. You should share our passion for world-class digital products and services, as you will be part of the team that helps demonstrate their importance and impact to the world.
What you can expect to do
- Case study generation (research & synthesis, writing, asset management)
- Research and synthesis on industry & market trends, prospective clients
- Supporting new business RFI/RFP/pitch and presentation responses
- Supporting event content production, including speaker presentations
- CRM strategy: email + sales CRM, newsletter, and 1:1 outreach
- Content strategy and execution for awards submissions
- Video script development
What we’re after
- 5-7 years experience in developing content within the design and technology space
- Seasoned writer first and foremost, with an ability to flex for a range of content types and formats
- Deep understanding of digital, product design, and technology landscape aligned with a keen sense for business drivers
- Experience with digital marketing and sales tools is a plus: Salesforce, Mailchimp, Keynote, etc.
- Strong collaborator as well as motivated individual contributor. The chance to collaborate closely with company leadership and across disciplines while being responsible for the final piece of content
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.