Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it’s built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it’s a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We’re proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
Business Insider named us an “enterprise startup to bet your career on”
Forbes’ Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
Executive Assistant (Admin and Legal)
We are looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to join our growing team.
In this role, you will play a crucial role in supporting our executive leadership team by providing administrative and legal assistance.
Your responsibilities will encompass a wide range of tasks, from managing executives' schedules and coordinating travel arrangements to assisting with legal research, document preparation, and compliance matters.
Your work will involve many aspects including:
- Assist in the preparation and review of legal documents, contracts, and agreements.
- Maintain and update legal files, ensuring compliance with record-keeping requirements.
- Support compliance efforts by monitoring deadlines and ensuring adherence to regulations.
- Assist in coordinating with external legal counsel when necessary.
Communication and Coordination:
- Act as a liaison between the executive team and internal/external stakeholders.
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas, minutes, and follow-up action items.
- Manage correspondence and communicate on behalf of the executives.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure seamless operations.
- Manage executives' calendars, schedule appointments, and coordinate meetings, both internally and externally.
- Handle phone calls, emails, and correspondence on behalf of the executives.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and documents as needed.
- Arrange travel itineraries, accommodations, and expense reporting.
- Maintain and organize files, records, and confidential information.
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an Executive Assistant or related position.
- A legal degree or associated qualification is strongly preferred.
- Ability to speak and write English and Japanese fluently
- Knowledge of software and tools such as Coupa, Navan, and Smartsheet a plus
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
- Great Communicator: you are able to write and communicate on the behalf of leadership showing exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Problem Solver: you’re eager, resourceful, and constantly put your problem-solving skills to the test
- Efficient: you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a strong ability to anticipate needs and follow-through at all times. You love solving problems and take pride in your work
- Team Player: you love collaborating within a team and working together to complete a project or solve an issue! You are able to lead when needed to help influence the outcomes
- Organization: you have a superior organizational aptitude and love the details while simultaneously being flexible when needed
- Tech Savvy: you utilize the latest tools to make your work as efficient as possible and want to contribute that knowledge to make your executives and team more efficient