Workato is the operating system for today’s fast-moving business, providing a cutting edge, low-code/no code platform that enables users to painlessly create automated workflows across applications and databases. Our platform is highly rated by both Forrester and Gartner in the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) industry. We are trusted by over 7,000 of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more.
Why join us?
Named an “enterprise start up to bet your career on” by Business Insider, we are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company. We recognize that people can only thrive with great responsibility and ownership if they are equipped to strike a balance between productivity and care. Therefore, we offer all employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment, along with a host of attractive benefits that they can enjoy at work and beyond.
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application below. We look forward to getting to know you!
Coach and empower your team to proactively prospect, qualify, and build sales pipeline
Enable the team to win business and to navigate complex organizations and negotiations. Provide senior deal support when needed to win as a team
Proactively recruit talented sellers for your team based on Workato’s hiring criteria
Onboard and ramp new Account Executives and accelerate their ability to be productive
Accurately forecast and represent your business to the executive team
- Develop and execute initiatives with cross-functional stakeholders in the wider Workato org, including Sales, Marketing, Solutions Consulting, Product, and Business Development
- Have a strong understanding of the Workato platform to provide guidance to your Commercial Sales team
- Evangelize Workato’s sales playbook and drive adoption and domain expertise within your team
- Develop and enable the next generation of sales leaders
- Share learnings and best practices across the entire company
- Be a company builder
- 2+ years experience building and managing highly successful and talented software sales teams
- 5+ years experience of quota-carrying experience selling in a competitive market
- A track record of overachievement and hitting sales targets
- Experienced at managing an outbound sales team in all areas of the sales cycle
- Passionate about coaching, mentorship and team management
- Motivated by helping people grow with a desire to continue learning
- A self-starter with the ability to work in a high-growth, rapidly changing marketplace
- Have the ability to learn quickly and establish credibility. Great candidates are self-aware and have high emotional intelligence
- Passionate about growing your career in one of the largest markets in software (automation) and developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of Workato’s products.
- Supportive, collaborative, international team environment that supports remote employees (currently all of us!)
- Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company
- Flexible Work culture
- Be part of a community-oriented organization with a history of giving back
- Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work
- Support for professional development and continuous learning
- Wellness programs, including fitness challenges and an occasional company day off to recover from Zoom fatigue
- Company-sponsored team-bonding activities and team celebrations
- Employee and Customer referral bonuses
- All full-time permanent employees will also have the following benefits
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalized medical and wellness benefits (protection for hospitalisation and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)