Workato is the operating system for today’s fast-moving business. As a high growth company with over 6000 customers, Workato is revolutionizing the integration and automation market with investments from the top 3 SaaS companies - Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow. Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, it is the only AI-based platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps and automate workflows across their enterprise with robust security and governance. Some of the world’s top brands including Slack, Grab, Box, Visa, Broadcom run on Workato.
We are looking for exceptional Solutions Consultant(Presales) - RevOps to join our growing team. This role will report into our startup within a startup - the business unit responsible to marketing and selling to RevOps (sales, marketing & customer success operations) personas. You will play an integral role in defining Workato’s go-to-market strategy and sales process for bringing on new customers and users in marketing, sales, and customer success teams across our commercial and enterprise segments. The role will also work closely with the Workato Sales, Solutions Consulting, and Customer Success teams focused on helping customers in RevOps and other roles purchase and find success with Workato. As a RevOps Solution Expert, you will actively drive and manage the diagnosis and prescription phases of the sales process and will be an integral member of the account teams. In order to be successful in this role, you must be able to articulate technology and communicate the value propositions of the Workato platform to business and technical prospective users and buyers, especially as it relates to the technologies they use and business problems they have as related to Revenue Operations. You will also help shape the product and direction of the company by communicating market needs to the Product Management, Business Development, and Growth teams. We are looking for a top performer who can establish & maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle, and who exudes a passion for understanding the needs of the customer and articulating the value of Workato’s products and solutions in meeting those needs.
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the “Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020” and the “Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to Watch in 2020!” by Business Insider.
- Be our customer’s most trusted advisors by realizing Workato’s value propositions and platform capabilities to achieve their business outcomes
- Own the diagnosis, prescription and validation phases of the sales cycle and provide a consultative approach in advising customers
- Effectively team with Account Executives and other functions to evangelize our platform tailored to the customer’s business and drive the technical sales stages to completion
- Work in very close alignment with our customer success team to make the solution a reality for the customer
- Articulate and educate on business and technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including business users with a heavy focus on Revenue Operations professionals
- Work with the Solutions Consulting team and our Account Executives to create and deliver custom product demonstrations to support the sales cycle
- Work closely with the RevOps SME team at Workato to drive Go-To-Market strategies, messaging, connector roadmaps, partner solutions, and overall market evangelism
- BA/BS or equivalent education
- 2-5 years of pre-sales experience in a SaaS/iPaaS organization or 3+ years in a direct RevOps capacity or consulting position working with RevOps team
- Experience in working with and selling to prospects in Revenue Operation/GTM roles ( Marketing, Sales, Customer Success) and familiarity with RevOps technology ecosystem (CRM, MAP, SEP, ABM, etc
- Experience with cloud technologies SaaS applications, sales/CS/martech
- Knowledge of APIs, SQL, integration, Ruby programming plus
- Ability to learn new concepts, technologies and solve problems
- Capable of leading discovery process and comfortable taking an active role in uncovering business problems and opportunities related to integration and automation
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey and relate ideas to others and work collaboratively to get things done.
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business audiences
- A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills in front of all audiences.
- Ability to travel as needed and to work flexible hours throughout the sales territory
- Supportive, collaborative, international team environment that supports remote employees (currently all of us!)
- Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company
- Flexible Work culture
- Be part of a community-oriented organization with a history of giving back
- Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work
- Support for professional development and continuous learning
- Wellness programs, including fitness challenges and an occasional company day off to recover from Zoom fatigue
- Company-sponsored team-bonding activities and team celebrations
- Employee and Customer referral bonuses
All full-time regular employees in the US will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing startups
- Health benefits: Medical, dental, vision for you and family
- Pre-tax benefits: Flexible spending account, 401k, commuter benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and short/long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance program