Workato is the operating system for today’s fast-moving business, providing a cutting edge, low-code/no code platform that enables users to painlessly create automated workflows across applications and databases. Our platform is highly rated by both Forrester and Gartner in the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) industry. We are trusted by over 7,000 of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more.
Why join us?
Named an “enterprise start up to bet your career on” by Business Insider, we are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company. We recognize that people can only thrive with great responsibility and ownership if they are equipped to strike a balance between productivity and care. Therefore, we offer all employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment, along with a host of attractive benefits that they can enjoy at work and beyond.
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application below. We look forward to getting to know you!
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative. In this role, you will:
- Partner closely with the AE team to generate pipeline
- Strategically overcome prospective customer objections as well as answer initial questions
- Effectively utilize the lead qualification process as well as documenting sales information in Salesforce.
- Assist Marketing with testing, execution, and reporting on lead quality
- Responsible for meeting weekly goals and established metrics.
- Utilize the sales tools provided and collaborate with Sales team members to schedule customer meetings
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- 6+ months of Sales experience
- Experience in lead qualification, outbound prospecting and lead development management a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Outreach a plus
- Proven follow-up, time management skills, and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Desire to start a career as a marketing, sales or customer success professional
Perks & Benefits
- Supportive, collaborative, international team environment that supports remote employees (currently all of us!)
- Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company
- Flexible Work culture
- Be part of a community-oriented organization with a history of giving back
- Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work
- Support for professional development and continuous learning
- Wellness programs, including fitness challenges and a monthly company day off to recover from Zoom fatigue
- Company-sponsored team-bonding activities and team celebrations
- Employee and Customer referral bonuses
All full-time regular employees in the US will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing startups
- Health benefits: Medical, dental, vision for you and family
- Pre-tax benefits: Flexible spending account, 401k, commuter benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and short/long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance program