The job in short
At Backbase you'll be joining one of our teams of highly skilled front-end developers building tools, frameworks and management consoles. With these tools, you will empower developers and devops engineers to fully utilise the potential of the Backbase enterprise solution.
Meet the job
As a Frontend Engineer you'll be using Angular and TypeScript to create the best web interfaces, administration panels, and omni-channel user experiences.
We love clean, testable, and maintainable code that is cross-browser compatible. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team that is end-to-end responsible for analysis, design, implementation and delivery of production-ready software.
We like to keep work interesting and we encourage our developers to develop their personal strengths.
How about you
As a Frontend Engineer you have strong Angular and Typescript skills. We use the most recent version of Angular. You have also worked with RxJS and you understand design patterns.
Having experience with node and npm, and the Angular CLI would be an advantage. You know the ins- and outs- of effective CI/CD processes in a modular, decomposed architecture, in other words you know your builds, your pipelines and how to make an effective branching strategy. Additional Devops-skills like Docker & Kubernetes are also useful.
In addition we are looking for someone with:
- Experience with SASS and HTML,
- Expert knowledge, confidence, and efficiency in debugging issues,
- Ability to find and evaluate multiple solutions to a given problem and apply working fixes,
- In-depth knowledge of broader web application architecture topics, such as:
- HTTP specs (common headers, response statuses, etc...)
- JWT tokens
- Security topics (CORS, XSS, CSP),
- In-depth knowledge of REST,
- Knowing how to effectively set up a project based on TDD principles.
You have a professional but pragmatic approach to your work: while striving to deliver the best solutions to our customers, you can work within the given constraints.
Your team knows when to work hard and when to relax with a beer, and is looking forward to doing both with you!
(Currently, we do not relocate candidates from our BDC locations India and Poland)