WordPress VIP (WPVIP), the enterprise division of Automattic, is the world’s leading agile content management platform. We help the world's largest companies (including Facebook, Salesforce, and Disney) create innovative digital experiences with WordPress.
WordPress VIP is looking for a motivated Partner Marketer to support the fastest growing revenue driving team at WPVIP. As a Partner Marketer, you will be responsible for driving strategy and using your creative expertise to manage partner marketing efforts for WordPress VIP. We are looking for someone who has extensive experience with partner marketing and can support building and executing our partner marketing strategy.
As a Partner Marketer at WordPress VIP, you'll be responsible for:
- Developing, executing, and optimizing digital lead generation campaigns from conception to launch, including building out media buys for various ad platforms and leading all aspects of the day-to-day execution of media planning and buying.
- Serving as the media specialist providing insights on the media marketplace, macro-trends, and opportunities across media channels and formats.
- Producing compelling content that communicates our unique capabilities. Content can include solution briefs, reference architectures, case studies, sales enablement material, product videos, web copy, white papers, demos, and more.
- Working closely with internal teams to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization.
- Ensure that accurate data and reporting on objectives, KPI, and actual outcomes is communicated to all stakeholders.
- Developing and facilitating opportunities related to VIP’s involvement in partner events as well as the development of VIP hosted events for its partner ecosystem
You’re thrilled about this opportunity because you have:
- 8+ years of experience in the digital marketing space leading the planning, execution, and optimization of global or regional campaigns.
- Deep knowledge of the B2B sales cycle and are on the constant quest to find opportunities to improve demand generation and pipeline contribution.
- Empathy and understanding of enterprise partners’ perspectives and what motivates their decision-making. You accomplish this utilizing a broad toolkit that includes competitor research, data analysis, customer feedback, and behavioral analysis.
- Expertise in converting opportunities into rapid test-and-learn models upon which you iterate relentlessly, question assumptions, and back your recommendations with data.
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy communicating, whether it’s when you are presenting to executives, sharing key findings with stakeholders, or building relationships with partners and colleagues.
This isn’t your typical work-from-home job — we are a fully-remote company with unlimited paid time off. To see a full list of benefits by country, check out our benefits page.
We’re a distributed company with more than 1800 Automatticians in 90+ countries speaking 90+ different languages. We democratize publishing and commerce so anyone with a story can tell it, and anyone with a product can sell it, regardless of income, gender, politics, language, or country.
We believe in Open Source and the vast majority of our work is available under the GPL.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Automattic
We’re improving diversity, equity, and inclusion in the tech industry. At Automattic, we want people to love their work and show respect and empathy to all. We welcome differences and strive to increase participation from traditionally underrepresented groups. Our DEI committee involves Automatticians across the company and drives grassroots change. For example, this group has helped facilitate private online spaces for affiliated Automatticians to gather and helps run a monthly DEI People Lab series for further learning. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is a priority at Automattic, though our dedication influences far more than just Automatticians: We make our products freely available and translate our products into and offer customer support in numerous languages. We require unconscious bias training for our hiring teams and ensure our products are accessible across different bandwidths and devices. Learn more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion and our Employee Resource Groups.