WordPress VIP (WPVIP), the enterprise division of Automattic, is the world’s leading agile content management platform. We help the world's largest companies (including Facebook, Salesforce, and Disney) create innovative digital experiences with WordPress.
WordPress VIP is looking for a motivated Partner Manager to join the fastest growing revenue driving team at WPVIP. As a Partner Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining a portfolio of partners and driving partner retention and growth. You will use your extensive experience as a Partner Manager to drive partner development, renewals, and seek new opportunities within an account.
As a Partner Manager at WordPress VIP, you'll be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with a book of WordPress VIP partners, supporting partners through their full journey from onboarding to expansion by understanding their business strategy and needs.
- Developing and executing on high-impact strategies for partner retention, net revenue retention, and partner growth.
- Representing WordPress VIP and building awareness of our products and services in the partner’s organization via a one-to-many approach with partners.
- Communicating often with key stakeholders within WordPress VIP on the needs, alerts, and statuses of partner relationships.
You’re thrilled about this opportunity because you have:
- 8+ years of experience as a Partner Manager, Relationship Manager, Customer Success Manager or Account Manager at a technology or media company (SaaS preferred).
- Expertise in managing a high-volume portfolio of partners, and meeting/exceeding Net Revenue Retention (NRR) and growth goals.
- Demonstrated experience communicating and negotiating with C-suite and senior executive stakeholders within partner accounts and internally.
- Outstanding communication; you should be great at holding people’s attention whether presenting, talking on the phone, or writing a quick blog post.
- For this role, we're prioritizing applicants with deep experience in the North American market and must be available to work consistently in a North American time zone.
This isn’t your typical work-from-home job — we are a fully-remote company with unlimited paid time off. To see a full list of benefits by country, check out our benefits page.
We’re a distributed company with more than 1800 Automatticians in 90+ countries speaking 90+ different languages. We democratize publishing and commerce so anyone with a story can tell it, and anyone with a product can sell it, regardless of income, gender, politics, language, or country.
We believe in Open Source and the vast majority of our work is available under the GPL.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Automattic
We’re improving diversity, equity, and inclusion in the tech industry. At Automattic, we want people to love their work and show respect and empathy to all. We welcome differences and strive to increase participation from traditionally underrepresented groups. Our DEI committee involves Automatticians across the company and drives grassroots change. For example, this group has helped facilitate private online spaces for affiliated Automatticians to gather and helps run a monthly DEI People Lab series for further learning. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is a priority at Automattic, though our dedication influences far more than just Automatticians: We make our products freely available and translate our products into and offer customer support in numerous languages. We require unconscious bias training for our hiring teams and ensure our products are accessible across different bandwidths and devices. Learn more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion and our Employee Resource Groups.