WordPress VIP (WPVIP), the enterprise division of Automattic, is the world’s leading agile content management platform. We help the world's largest companies (including Facebook, Salesforce, and Disney) create innovative digital experiences with WordPress.
WordPress VIP is looking for a motivated Partner Development Lead to join the fastest growing revenue driving team at WPVIP. As a Partner Development Lead, you will be responsible for executing our growth strategy by developing and managing existing partners and onboarding new partners into the VIP ecosystem. In this role, you will act as the liaison between the partners and the internal VIP go-to-market teams, and work to facilitate an increased pipeline of opportunities for VIP and our customers.
As a Partner Development Lead at WordPress VIP, you'll be responsible for:
- Establishing and managing relationships with a portfolio of partners, while developing a pipeline of new partners to achieve lead generation and revenue targets.
- Diving deep into strategic account planning with partners to drive and enable any bespoke opportunities as they arise.
- Sitting as the connective tissue between WordPress VIP go-to-market teams to drive sales enablement and solutions-based sales approach.
You’re thrilled about this opportunity because you have:
- 5+ years experience in Partner Development, Business Development, or Channel Development in a SaaS, GSI, or Agency company.
- Demonstrated experience going deep with sales partners and go-to-market teams to drive sales enablement and solutions based sales strategy.
- Experience prospecting and driving a deal through completion. You are very comfortable reaching out to foster and build relationships to drive revenue growth.
- For this role, we're prioritizing applicants with deep experience in the North American market and must be available to work consistently in a North American time zone.
This isn’t your typical work-from-home job — we are a fully-remote company with unlimited paid time off. To see a full list of benefits by country, check out our benefits page.
We’re a distributed company with more than 1800 Automatticians in 90+ countries speaking 90+ different languages. We democratize publishing and commerce so anyone with a story can tell it, and anyone with a product can sell it, regardless of income, gender, politics, language, or country.
We believe in Open Source and the vast majority of our work is available under the GPL.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Automattic
We’re improving diversity, equity, and inclusion in the tech industry. At Automattic, we want people to love their work and show respect and empathy to all. We welcome differences and strive to increase participation from traditionally underrepresented groups. Our DEI committee involves Automatticians across the company and drives grassroots change. For example, this group has helped facilitate private online spaces for affiliated Automatticians to gather and helps run a monthly DEI People Lab series for further learning. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is a priority at Automattic, though our dedication influences far more than just Automatticians: We make our products freely available and translate our products into and offer customer support in numerous languages. We require unconscious bias training for our hiring teams and ensure our products are accessible across different bandwidths and devices. Learn more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion and our Employee Resource Groups.