BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
Get to know the role:
Responsible for providing technical expertise to assist Rider training team in developing new e-learning courses and revising e-learning courses. Supports projects internally and is responsible for tasks and assignments associated with the development of training.
- Develop E-learning content using digital technologies.
- Develop and design learning material, coordinate, and review educational content, and incorporate current technology in developing specific e-Learning curricula.
- Research and analysis on learners and contexts to decide the most effective approach format.
- May facilitate live and recorded learning.
- Upload and configure e-learning content into learning management system.
- Creates multimedia products (audio, video, simulations, games…) using a variety of software programs, primarily in Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Cloud, ….
- Manipulate and edit digital imagery, video and incorporate graphics, and effects.
3. Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- University/College degree in multimedia design, graphic design, or instructional design, or a related field in e-training, education industry.
- At least 2 years of experience of relevant experience, learning developer, e-learning software, e-training specialist.
- Tech-savvy: Well performed in Microsoft Office and G-suit, excellent in making slides and creating video tutorials.
- Familiar with visual and audio design tools (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, WavePad Sound editor…).
- Knowledge of learning theories, instructional design models, course development software.
- Good at visualizing data for learners.
- Excellent follow-up, time management and organization skills.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Proactive technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- A people-oriented mindset constantly strives for improvement; leadership.
- Can-do attitude, hardworking, high responsibility, enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-confident.
- Must be a self-motivator and self-starter.
- BAEMIN Ops Center, 142 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward 6, Dist 3, HCMC