BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
Get to know the role:
In charge of managing Rider Operations performance dashboards and performing data analysis to support decision making
- Responsible for analyzing delivery performance and reporting delivery performance metrics.
- Uncover actionable insights about through data analysis and communicate those insights effectively to functional leaders
- Automate and maintain daily, weekly, monthly performance reports to provide key learnings and feedback (trends, patterns, irregularity) for the Department leaders
- Other related duties required by Line Manager.
- A Bachelor/College Degree in Business-related fields
- 1+ year of experience in a similar position
- Experience in Operation/ E-commerce is a plus
- Strong Excel; proficient MS Office
- Data analytics: Intermediate dashboard tool skills (GG Studio/ Power BI/ etc.)
- Intermediate English
- Good commercial sense
- Communication – verbal & written
- Attention to detail, Self-driven, High responsibility, Teamwork, Ownership
- BAEMIN Ops Center, 142 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward 6, Dist 3, HCMC