BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
Get to know the role:
Responsible for assessing the quality of new rider candidate and existing BAEMIN rider. This individual will assist in developing, creating, and implementing compliance quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendation for enhancements to training team as needed to enhance the overall BAEMIN service to customers.
- Execute, oversee all new rider candidate and existing riders’ quality by design of test monitoring formats and evaluating from other approaches (online/offline).
- Design, control, develop the quality program/process for all BAEMIN riders basing on various internal resources to confirm the compliance with code of conduct guidelines.
- Work with other internal stakeholders to understand rider violation trends and takes proactive steps to prevent service shortcomings from Quality and Training sides.
- Participant in voice of rider program to identify training needs and corporate with Training team to segment the participant class.
- Develops and conducts quality-related training or communications.
- Prepares and analyzes internal quality reports for management review.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- A Bachelor/College Degree in Human Resources/Marketing/ Psychology/Communication or relevant fields.
- At least 2 years of experience in the same position, training field, quality assurance on call center or other related positions.
- Good knowledge of Quality Process Improvement techniques.
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics
- Experience in project management.
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods.
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Planning and organization skills
- People-oriented mindset, constantly strive for improvement; leadership.
- Hardworking, high responsibility, enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-confident.
- BAEMIN Ops Center - 142 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward 6, Dist 3, HCMC