BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
Get to know the role:
Be responsible for building capability of merchant acquisition/retention team and working closely with supervisor to execute acquisition strategies and initiatives.
- Sales Capability:
- Building & continually update toolkit for merchant acquisition/retention including: sales toolkit, sales onboarding package, merchant onboarding package, sales performance tracking, coaching model
- Category/Customer Development: Working with CatMan division to build up segmentation and capability transformation
- Provide training & coaching: Classroom training for new hires, sales capability roadmap execution
- Support New Cities opening:
- Work closely with new city supervisor to onboarding new hires and deliver expansion plan in new city
- Work with other functions to ensure operations ready for new cities
- Be role-model by directly approach assigned merchants clients and instruct food retail owner on how to collaborate with BAEMIN apps and features
- Provide analysis and reports on the Sales performance for assigned merchants
- Monitor merchant target & growth and detect target gap and prepare suggested solutions
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- Bachelor or College’s degree in a Business Administration or related field.
- Prior experience in F&B or sales in E-commerce, E-wallet, etc.;
- At least 4-year experience in sales or sales capability or any relevant positions.
- Skills and Knowledge
- Communication skills and negotiation skills;
- Time-oriented and ability to handle tough customers/ retail food stores;
- Attention to details, able to understand processes and adapt to tracking own work systematically and accurately.
- Hardworking, honest, responsible, self-motivated, self-confident.
- Friendship Building, 31 Le Duan, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1, HCMC