BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
1. Office Administrative Tasks:
- Collect, verify and organize sales contract data;
- Deliver signed contracts to merchants;
- Support paperwork with contracted merchant;
- Scan & upload all contracts, invoices, merchant’s documents;
- Manage information flow to and from Sales team;
- Run daily sales KPI updates in excel format;
- Handle merchant supplies purchasing and maintenance.
2. Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- A Bachelor or college’s degree in Economics, Business Administrator or related fields;
- 2 years+ experience in administrative work or office management;
- Collaboration, customer service, client Management skill, work organization;
- Able to speak, read and write Vietnamese & English fluently;
- Honesty, cooperation, hard-working, carefully, integrity.
- BAEMIN Ops Center, 142 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward 6, Dist 3, HCMC