BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
Get to know the role:
The Account Manager is responsible for growing BAEMIN by building merchant partner’s business.
- Develop comprehensive strategy with different teams and department to grow BAEMIN business by best-in-class merchant acquisition
- Implement plans rigorously and creatively solve problems during acquisition process
- Monitor productivity & quality of acquisitions to ensure sustainable and fast-growing sales force
- Deliver superior onboard experience to merchants and strengthen long-term partnership with partnership
- Improve and fine-tune processes, systems to continue enhancing team performance
- Collect market intel for better and more agile actions to market changes
- Train and develop members' competencies & leadership potential, ensure a strong talent pool who are ready for challenges
- Other tasks required by Management
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in business management, business administration or a relevant field;
- 3+ year managerial experience as the Sales/Account Manager or equivalent positions;
- Strong critical thinking, team management, and analytical skills;
- Effective communication, self-motivated and self-directed;
- High integrity & responsibility, ambitious, self-disciplined, result-oriented.
- DN Ops Center: 30 Nguyen Huu Tho, Hoa Thuan Tay, Hai Chau, Da Nang, Vietnam