BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
1. Delivery Analysis:
- Manage and execute initiatives to deliver best riders/merchants experience in the market;
- Performs data monitoring (Riders/merchants delivery time) and provides trend data to team management.
- Analyze efficiency and performance of riders;
- Participates in interaction deep dive programs to identify riders and merchants needs and expectations;
- Problem solving skills in handling complaints effectively and efficiently , Play an integral role in resolving for disputes raised on quality audits by Operations teams & BPO partners;
- Improve Riders’ behaviors by enforcement tools, analysis (Uniforms compliance & other compliance topics)
- Make Customer Service of merchant and riders quality report weekly/monthly to QC Manager;
- Coordinate with other teams (merchants, products, operation).
2. Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
1. Education: Bachelor's degree is preferred
2. Experience: At least Two-year experience in Operation and QA role.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and other technology system
- Strong Vietnamese & English skills - verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of testing techniques: Data collection, management, and analysis
- Experience in Ecommerce/Ride-hailing/logistics company is strongly preferred
- Having customer service experience is a great plus.
- BAEMIN Ops Center - 142 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward 6, Dist 3, HCMC