BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
Get to know the role:
Responsible for improving placement of new candidate resources, using data and statistical methods to detect patterns and trends, convert raw data into useful forward-looking information, determining why things are occurring and what is likely to happen in the future.
1. Manage & Reduce risk from human mistake:
- Cross check the patterns to detect the new candidate registration frauds and help predict and gauge operational risks.
- Integrate risk data for improved visibility and optimization; apply a timely, repeatable, accurate and consistent understanding of risk across the team recruitment
2. Match solutions to business needs:
- Work with various parts of the business system (Zoho - CRM) to define, design and develop analytic solutions to meet recruitment business needs.
- Combine data from multiple data sources to respond to business questions.
3. Maintain and improve analytics:
- Work with Recruitment/Training team in troubleshooting issues with reports and dashboards.
- Act as the data subject expert for a specific area of focus to deliver consistent information and insights.
4. Other projects assigned by the Line Manager
- A Bachelor's degree in related fields;
- 2 years experience in a similar position at food delivery/ e-commerce companies
- MS Office, strong Excel skill, intermediate SQL skill
- Strong data handling skill: query, cleaning, collection
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, Problem Solving skill
- Can-do attitude, hardworking, high responsibility, enthusiastic, self-motivated
- BAEMIN Ops Center - 142 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward 6, Dist 3, HCMC