BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Responsible for merchant operations, support & payment in Vinh; ensure Vinh merchants’ experience when collaborating with BAEMIN.
1. Merchant Operations:
- Ensure merchant smooth journey and day-to-day operations by managing local SOPs, coordinating POS devices, promptly troubleshooting all arising inquiries related to Vinh;
- Maintain effective information flow by closely liaising with Cluster Quarter (Ha Noi) and other teams;
- Collect merchants’ insights & identify operational issues by frequently analyzing data and conducting in-depth interviews with contracted merchants;
- Improve merchant experience by proposing & leading process-improvement initiatives.
2. Merchant Payment & Collection
- Make sure daily transactions and debts between BAEMIN and Vinh merchants are handled promptly and effectively, including but not limited to: sending payment reports, solving disputes and inquiries from merchants, handling imbursement claims, pushing merchants to pay debts, etc. Frequently communicate with merchants via phone, email, meeting, or directly visiting stores.
- Manage payment risks by monitoring merchant account details for non-payments, late payments and other irregularities;
- Improve payment & collection metrics and process by investigating queries and analyzing data.
3. Other tasks as assigned by Management
1. Education: Bachelor’s degree in any major;
2. Experience: 2+ years of experience in operations, sales or customer service, preferably in Food Delivery/Ride-Hailing or E-commerce;
3. Skills/ Knowledge
- English: Limited working proficiency (intermediate reading & writing);
- Computer skills: Intermediate; familiar with MS Office (Excel is a must), Google Suite (Sheets, Slides). Being familiar with CRM (Zendesk, ZOHO) is a big advantage (optional);
- Behavioral skills: Data-driven, Result-oriented, Customer-centric, Ownership;
- Soft skills: Organizing, Teamwork, Problem solving, Project management, Communication;
- Able to understand and speak in local dialect;
4. Attitude: Hard-working, Open-minded, Responsibility, Can-do attitude, Thoughtful
- Nghe An Ops Center: Vinh City