BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
Get to know the role:
The (Senior) Merchant Account Executive is responsible for growing BAEMIN by developing the merchant partner’s business.
1. Merchant Relationship Management:
- Support Merchant business with operational initiatives, co-marketing, product optimization;
- Develop aggressive retention strategies based on merchant’s feedback;
- Negotiate with merchant to renew contracts and retain business;
- Troubleshoot issues that affect Merchant business;
- Frequently visit Merchant to enhance relationship;
- Meet with the acquisition team to propose customer retention solutions.
- Analyze, report performance and suggest improving actions;
- Work with other functions to propose proper benefits for food retail customers.
2. Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- A Bachelor or college’s degree in business management, business administration or a relevant field;
- 3+ year of experience in a Sales/Account at Ecommerce or related industries;
- Excellent customer-relationship, conflict-resolving, and analytical skills;
- Effective communication and self-motivation;
- Strong logical thinking, teamwork, empathy, persuasion, and patience.
- DN Ops Center: 30 Nguyen Huu Tho, Hoa Thuan Tay, Hai Chau, Da Nang, Vietnam