BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
Get to know the role:
The Merchant Campaign Operation Associate is responsible for working with New Verticals operation stakeholders & Planning Team to execute and monitor integrated campaigns to support the brand growth and acquire revenue objectives.
1. Campaign Planning
- Market Intelligence: Analyze market trends and competitors’ activities on promotion campaign to direct strategic approach for Baemin’s New Verticals Businesses.
- Build strategic commercial plan for New Vertical businesses, work with partnering stakeholders to plan data-driven promotion schemes to deliver set business objective.
2. Campaign Execution & Monitoring
- Coordinate with Merchant Operation team to ensure campaign is aired on-app on time in full with business impact.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Design Team to develop visual merchandising / content for campaign visibility.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team on campaign promotion plans & booking promotion.
- Ensure campaign is well-prepared, to run smooth & timely to meet revenue objectives. Do pre & post check and quick fix adhoc issues to avoid bad UX.
- Tracking and analyze Project indicators (traffic, conversion rate etc.) to identify winning tactics and agile actions to efficiently accelerate Project performance.
2. Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- Bachelor’s in business management, business administration or a relevant field
- 2-3 years’ experience in ecommerce field
- English skill: Limited working proficiency
- Computer skill: Office (basic), Internet/ Email/ Facebook
- Adaptability, Pro-Active, Detail-Oriented, Learning, Curiosity, Hard-working
- BAEMIN Ops Center, 142 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward 6, Dist 3, HCMC