BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
Get to know the role:
This role’s responsibility is to build up a strong Rider community by planning and executing engagement activities as well as providing them attractive side benefits.
1. Event Building:
- Assist and Execute assigned Engagement projects
- Coordinate with local Person in Charge (PIC) to implement Central’s engagement activities.
- Expand the sponsor partnership to bring benefits for our Riders
- Closely monitor projects and cooperate with other internal team in Rider Community and Engagement division.
2. Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- Bachelor of Marketing, Media, Event, or business related are all welcome
- 2+ year working experience in marcom execution and management
- English: Professional working proficiency
- Computer skill: Office (especially PowerPoint), and other project management tools (e.g., Asana, Slack, etc.)
- Data-driven mindset
- Strong at negotiation skills
- Project management and data analysis is highly preferred
- Adaptability, Teamwork, Pro-activeness
- BAEMIN Ops Center, 142 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward 6, Dist 3, HCMC