BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
Get to know the role:
We are currently seeking a highly professional to join our team as Senior Campaign Marketing Specialist.
This role’s responsibility is to plan and execute promotional marketing campaigns to increase the sales volume following team KPIs while optimizing promotional budget.
- Campaign Management:
- Build up monthly, quarterly campaign calendar for in app campaign including signature BAEMIN food collection, flash sales, base promotion to trigger user and increase habit of order that can achieve the platform KPIs.
- Conceptualizing and developing interesting, relevant campaigns for promotional campaign in a creative way to follow the Brand Identity. The campaign’s idea is created with various scenarios such as percentage discount, actual amount discount, social contests, voucher redemption, point collecting, sampling, coupons, rebates, gifts, etc.
- Working with Commercial teams, Regional team to understand the needs of merchants, to create effective campaigns, allocate budget and management.
- Ensure seamless working process among Product team, Commercial team, Regional team, Brand team, Media team during campaigns.
- Data Tracking:
- Daily tracking of the target deliverable
- Ensure to keep tracking and make necessary adjustment for all promotional campaigns to determine their effectiveness, meeting business target within funded budget.
- Research market & track competitor activities to propose innovative ideas.
- Project Leading:
- Be able to lead large projects with multiple stakeholders both inside and outside company without compromising on quality, timing, and budget.
- Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- A degree in Marketing or Business Management or a relevant field.
- 2+ year working experience as a campaign marketer in e-commerce industry or trade marketer at E-com team in FMCG
- Skill/ Knowledge:
- Knowledge of e-commerce business is an ideal.
- Numerical skills: You will work with numbers & figure, data analysis skills to get insight & actions for campaigns.
- Project management skills: you will have to work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure performance on campaigns, project management skill is a must-have.
- Branding Knowledge: Being able to establish a key selling point for each promotion campaign and to brief & judge for the right communication (visual & copies).
- Ability to work independently and manage your own workload
- Has good stakeholder management experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
- Nimble, careful, eye for detail , resilient, cooperative
- Responsive in fast-paced nature, growth mindset
- Friendship Building, 31 Le Duan, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1, HCMC