BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
Get to know the role:
Play a critical role in Merchant Operations - responsible for developing BAEMIN’s merchant base as well as ensuring merchant quality and process excellence.
1. Merchant Listing
- Manage a team of up to 30 agents in charge of scanning data and listing merchants on BAEMIN platform. Take lead in planning resources, monitoring daily execution, and improving team performance.
- Coordinate with expansion teams, ensure new cities are launched as planned.
2. Merchant Quality Assurance
- Assure merchant quality standards on total platform (review, revise & improve: Vetting Guidelines and Code of Conducts).
- Track merchant quality metrics and implement initiatives to boost quality nationwide.
- Continuously review and optimize merchant-related processes.
3. Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of working experience in operations and project management in ecommerce, ride-hailing or food-delivery industry
- Have experience in team management (size > 5 people)
- Microsoft Office, Google Suite, visualization tools, intermediate SQL skill
- Good commercial sense
- Communication skill (verbal and written)
- Data-driven, result-oriented, communication
Leadership skill, organizational skills, project management, problem solving skill
- Mature, open-minded, responsible, detail-oriented, self-driven
- BAEMIN Ops Center, 142 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward 6, Dist 3, HCMC