BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
Get to know the role:
Be responsible for executing relationships/partnerships with F&B merchants and working closely with supervisor to execute acquisition strategies and initiatives by maximize merchant investment and make BAEMIN as their strategic delivery partner.
1. Merchant Relationship Management:
- Approach assigned merchant clients and instruct food retail owner on how to collaborate with BAEMIN apps and features;
- Execute plan of acquisition and expansion activities cascaded from Merchant team to achieve sales targets;
- Building and maintaining relationship with merchant clients;
- Support implementing advertisements and promotions campaign with POSM at retail selling points;
- Support solving issues related to customers;
- Work with other functions to propose proper benefits for food retail customers;
- Provide analysis and reports on the Sales performance for assigned merchants;
- Monitor merchant target & growth and detect target gap and prepare suggested solutions.
2. Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- Bachelor or College’s degree in a Business Administration or related field.
- Prior experience in F&B or sales in E-commerce, E-wallet, etc.;
- At least 1-year experience in sales and any relevant positions.
- Communication skills and negotiation skills;
- Time-oriented and ability to handle tough customers/ retail food stores;
- Attention to details, able to understand processes and adapt to tracking own work systematically and accurately.
- Hardworking, honest, responsible, self-motivated, self-confident.
- BN Ops Center: Bac Ninh