BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
Get to know the role:
The Business Analyst (Merchant Partnership) is responsible for monitoring and improving commercial performance.
- Data analysis:
- Analyze merchant performance and report merchant performance metrics;
- Maintain & update merchant dashboards.
- Uncover actionable insights through data analysis and communicate the insights effectively to functional leaders;
- Perform ad-hoc data tasks per request.
- Business Report:
- Automate and maintain daily, weekly, monthly performance reports providing key learnings and feedback (trends, patterns, irregularities) for the Department leaders;
- Be in charge of monitoring performance, reporting for new launch projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 year experience in a similar position at food delivery/e-commerce companies
- MS Office, strong Excel skill, intermediate SQL skill
- Strong data handling skill: query, cleaning, collection
- Good commercial sense
- Knowledge in E-commerce, Ride-hailing, On-demand logistics, E-commerce logistics
- Communication skill (verbal and written)
- Problem Solving skill
- Open-minded, detailed-oriented, responsible, self-leading, energized
- BAEMIN Ops Center, 142 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward 6, Dist 3, HCMC