BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
Get to know the role:
Responsible for in defining the BAEMIN brand. With BAEMIN’s unique in-house marketing structure, you will get a chance to develop as a full-stack marketer: develop both a depth in branding/content creation and width in other marketing fields of media, design, user experience design.
In charge of a brand creative idea from A to Z: concept development, content draftsmanship, and market deployment with other cross-functional teams and external agencies/content creators.
As an ideal candidate:
- Your creative style is witty, fun, positive, authentic, insightful and relevant.
- You are passionate towards your audience. You love to tell brand stories that matter. You are creative by nature with words. You know which forms of visuals can help deliver your message.
- You have a strong ability to translate a communication brief into creative ideas & execution that delivers business objectives.
- You are familiar with project management. With our in-house structure, we expect every team member to step up as a project manager.
- You can thrive both independently and collaboratively. You are strong on your own point of view yet open for others to build in.
- To you, great work is never a compromise. You are willing to go extra length to achieve it.
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in brand marketing, copywriting, content creation, or other creative fields.
- Skills and knowledge:
- English fluency in both writing and speaking;
- Comfortable with all office applications;
- Direct experience in e-commerce and digital is a bonus;
- Witty, creative, team-player, strong communication & leadership, high adaptability.
- Friendship Building, 31 Le Duan, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1, HCMC