BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
Get to know the role:
The Rider Service Associate is responsibility for ensuring rider experience whenever they contact our support channels.
1. Operation tasks:
- Manage local Rider Center, from setup, to daily operations, to maintenance and upgrade; including directly support riders.
- Assure all support sessions are handled accurately and timely, by closely monitoring team and individual performance (SLA, handling time, CSAT, QA) and conducting regular individual training/ coaching;
- Identify and fix potential issues/events that could affect daily operations (e.g: technical issues, payment issues, tool downtime, etc.);
- Sustain and improve rider support quality and operational excellence by involving and working closely with internal team/ other teams to revamp SOP, improve processes/ guidelines and implement other initiatives.
- Execute local event for riders.
2. Workforce management
- Monitor and track to make sure all Rider Service members comply to working rules and company policies.
3. Other tasks assigned by managers.
- A Bachelor’s degree; Major in Business/ Economics is strongly preferred;
- At least 1 year of experiences in Customer service or similar field;
- Experience in Ride-sharing/Food-delivery/Technology/Ecommerce industries is a plus;
- Experience in team management is a plus;
- English – limited working proficiency;
- Intermediate: Microsoft Office, Email;
- Customer service (active-listening, etc.);
- Critical thinking, procedure mindset, communication, negotiating, organizing skills;
- CRM system (Zendesk, Zoho, etc.) is a plus;
- People-oriented, people management & training skill is a plus;
- Cooperation, Enthusiasm, Can-do attitude, Inspiring, Detail-oriented.