BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Responsible for ensuring BAEMIN services have reliability, uptime appropriate to users’ needs and a fast rate of improvement, including monitoring the service, responding to an emergency, planning infrastructure capacity, managing infrastructure changes and develop engineer cultures.
1/ Ensure service reliability:
- Maintain a scalable infrastructure to handle rapidly growing traffic;
- Build and configure a food delivery service platform on top of Cloud-bases infrastructure;
- Take on-call request, troubleshoot, debug and diagnose the issues encountered on BAEMIN platform, alert others and build automation to prevent the recurrence;
- Eliminate the work that is manual, repetitive, automatable, tactical, no enduring value and scales linearly as a service grows by making some scripts or program to build automation to less time-consuming;
- Work closely with backend engineers to keep improving the service’s performance; the development environment, tracking by stabilizing workflow and CI/CD environment;
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning, and launch reviews;
- Build and maintain CI/CD environment to deploy features to service that can be tested anytime and be able to give boost up feedback as soon as possible;
- Mentor and train other junior colleagues on design techniques and coding standards, and to cultivate innovation and collaboration across multiple teams, and on building automated responses for non-exceptional service conditions;
2/ Other tasks assigned by Line Manager
Your skills and experiences
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineer/ Information Technology, or experiences in related fields.
- More than 2 years of experience in Cloud Base Service (e.g. AWS, GCP)
- Experience working in a 24/7/365 service environment
- Effective communication and teamwork skills, particularly ability to present complex subjects clearly and coherently to non-domain experts;
- Responsive and reactive problem-solving skill.
- Speaking/writing skills in English
- Frequently update knowledge in related fields