BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
Get to know the role:
The (Senior) Merchant Account Executive is responsible for growing BAEMIN by developing the merchant partner’s business.
1. Merchant management:
- Support Merchant business with operational initiatives.
- Support Merchant to on-board in Baemin.
- Developing aggressive retention strategies based on merchant’s feedback.
- Troubleshoot issues that affect Merchant business.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with merchants
2. Category Management:
- Analyze, report performance, and suggest improving actions.
- Plan and implement development strategies for product categories
- Collaborate with the other divisions
- Research competitors and suggest appropriate ideas
3. Other tasks assigned by Line Manager
- Bachelor or college’s degree in business management, business administration or a relevant field
- 1+ year of experience in a Sales/Account at Ecommerce or related industries
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Analytical skill.
- Effective communication.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Account Management skills
- Persuasive, teamwork, empathy, patience
- BAEMIN Ops Center, 142 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward 6, Dist 3, HCMC