BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
Get to know the role:
Play a critical role in driving business growth by solving complex problems for Woowa Brothers Vietnam (WBV). Offer exceptional recommendations and initiatives based on outstanding analytical, quantitative, and conceptual thinking skills to ensure continuous process improvement and launch new business for WBV’s market competitiveness.
- Project management:
- Deliver an important contribution to the analysis, design, formulating and testing hypotheses.
- Develop tailor-made solutions and working closely with stakeholders to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- Take lead to present results to management team and implement recommendations in collaboration with stakeholder team members (mainly operation team).
- Build on proven leadership skills and leverage the interest in inspiring others, building strong relationships, and creating a true followership.
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager
- Bachelor’s, master's or advanced professional degree and up to 2-3 years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree
- Management consulting 2-3 years of experience
- Skill/ Knowledge:
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Exceptional quantitative problem-solving skills
- Experience of leading a module
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and Vietnamese
- Self-motivated, friendly, nurturing
- Friendship Building, 31 Le Duan, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1, HCMC