BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
Get to know the role:
The Commercial Business Analyst is responsible for monitoring and improving commercial performance.
1. Performance management:
- Support the commercial team in balancing platform growth and profitability through conducting daily operation performance, forecasting, and financial modeling.
- Drive commercial projects to improve merchant productivity and management processes to ensure scalable growth.
- Work cross-functionally with commercial leaders as well as other teams to drive commercial track objectives and measure the impact & efficiency of business initiatives.
- Conduct thorough, insightful deep-dives into existing food trends and identify business opportunities to capitalize on them.
- Develop reporting system and generate insights from Commercial data to suggest according to actions.
- Build executive ready materials and work cross-functionally with business partners.
- Conduct competitor monitoring to advise business partners on business priorities.
2. Other tasks assigned by Line Manager
- Bachelor or college’s degree in Business, Economics or Engineering;
- 1+ year of experience in Data-related field;
- Problem solving;
- Stakeholder Management;
- Project Management;
- Data Analytics & Presentation;
- Experienced with SQL and comfortable to work with large data set is prefered but not required.
- Knowledge of G-Suits, CRM is a plus.
- Self-motivated, get-it-done attitude, proactive, willing to learn and growth, inherently curious
- BAEMIN Ops Center, 142 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward 6, Dist 3, HCMC