BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Responsible for improving placement of rider resources, bringing a good impression
and best experience for drivers at the recruitment stage.
- Conduct online and offline training sessions to improve driver quality (soft skills/BAEMIN app usage);
- Design and develop training materials to deliver both the quantity and the quality of training needed;
- Deliver "BAEMIN know-how" to help drivers solve common situations/problems during the application process according to the
- Be responsible for training drivers in the expansion cities/provinces (Biz trip).
2. Quality control
- Consolidate and identify voice of rider and improve the process from training side;
- Verify training results by measuring performance, app knowledge from new rider.
3. Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- A Bachelor/College Degree in Human Resources/Business/Marketing/Law/Communication or relevant fields.
- At least 2 years of experience in the same position of training field, call center, delivery or other related positions.
- Creative ability and writing proficiency;
- Excellent presentation skills (making slides and training style), and creating video tutorials;
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power point);
- Outstanding customer service mindset and dedication to providing exceptional customer care;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Time management skills
- Experienced Google Suite is a plus.
- Can-do attitude, hardworking, high responsibility, enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-management.