- You will work with both consumers and merchant tribes of BAEMIN.
- Conduct qualitative studies, including field observation and interviews, remote and in-person usability studies;
- Conduct quantitative research, survey to identify underlying problems of BAEMIN products;
- Synthesize and research findings to ensure a holistic view of our users and collaborate closely with stakeholders (e.g. Product, Design, Operations, Business Development, Strategy) to provide the best experience to our users;
- Study competitor platforms, market trends, consumer behavior to support Product department;
- Collaborate with Product Designers to build the UX foundation of BAEMIN platform.
- Be a Role model in documenting your works.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Statistics, Psychology, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science or a related field
- At least 3 year of experience doing quantitative and/or qualitative, especially user research (e.g. interviews, usability tests, field observations, surveys)
- At least 3 year working with digital products for consumers, have experience in UX is a plus.
- Strong communication skills in English and Vietnamese (verbal and written)
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data from both quantitative and qualitative sources
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good team player with a positive attitude and a strong sense of integrity and responsibility
- Innovation, out-going, teamwork, customer service, growth mindset.
If you are self-leading, eager to learn, dare to fail and willing to take any initiatives and transform it into business impact, join us now!