BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
1. Office Administrative Tasks:
- Responsible for fully in charge of the process from approaching until complete on boarding of new BAEMIN partners with the highest satisfaction services provided.
- Make cold call, close the deal and complete on boarding process on system with new BAEMIN partners;
- Keep records of calls and sales note useful information;
- Source for high-quality F&B leads and build a healthy pipeline of leads;
- Work closely with the team to execute acquisition strategies and initiatives;
- Keep the most updating knowledge of the market and industry situation along with competitor activity as part of feedback and learning.
2. Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business management, business administration or a relevant field
- 1+ years of experience in Sales, Business Development & E-commerce companies
- Cold call handling professionally skill;
- Communication skill; Problem solving; Customer oriented;
- Ability to work under high pressure with strict deadline;
- Self-motivated, well- organize, open minded, hard-working, willingness.
- BAEMIN Ops Center, 142 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward 6, Dist 3, HCMC