BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
Get to know the role:
As part of the Growth department under Marketing, you will be working in our Optimization team to help us improve our marketing effectiveness and efficiency. Your responsibility is to collect and analyze relevant market data, develop demand hypotheses and conduct statistical testing to validate your findings. This role also offers you an unique opportunity to go beyond the field of data analysis and obtain a holistic business acumen from our expertise in growth and demand generation.
- Data analysis:
- Perform customer segmentation: using relevant data models to segment users into actionable groups
- Perform real time analytics: tracking target delivery and spot out significant trends for quick actions
- Perform predictive analytics: apply statistical techniques to predict demand change triggered by different marketing initiatives
- Data interpretation & visualization:
- Collect the right data for different business questions.
- Be able to read the right insights from data and make sound recommendation to the business
- Be able to present the data in a friendly way for mass audience
- Collaborate with regional and cross functional teams to form effective hypothesis to drive for growth based on business needs
- Use statistics to test the hypothesis and make concrete findings
- A BA/BS degree in economics, market research, business analytics or a relevant fields;
- Although we welcome fresh graduates, candidates with a direct experience of 1-2 years in business intelligence, strategy office, growth team and market research team are more preferred.
- Be familiar with different data tools such as SQL, Python, R
- Obtain a high level of logical thinking and a natural hunger for problem solving
- Be detailed-oriented
- Collaborative, open for learning and good communication skills
- Fluency in Vietnamese & English
- Friendship Building, 31 Le Duan, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1, HCMC