BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
Get to know the role:
The CRM Specialist is responsible for system administration tasks and system bugs tracking to resolve or work with Zoho partner/Product team to resolve for end users. Other tasks include project management, ad hoc analysis and data-related tasks for CRM.
1. Main Tasks:
- CRM system administration – manage all workflow customization, system limits, user accounts and documentation to ensure CRM runs smoothly;
- System bugs management – receive, audit user reports and log system issue in bugs tracker. Follow up to ensure resolution of issue based on system support SLAs;
- Support project management – support create project documentation, e.g. flowcharts, user & functional requirements. Work with Zoho partner to implement, test, support go-live;
- Data management on CRM – manage data input & storage on CRM to meet defined standards. Query reports or clean data when required.
2. Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- A Bachelor's degree in related fields;
- 2 years experience in a similar position at food delivery/e-commerce companies, or work experience in CRM/system project;
- Familiar with Zoho suite/Zoho CRM is big plus;
- MS Office, strong Excel skill, intermediate SQL skill;
- Strong data handling skill: query, cleaning, collection;
- Experienced in project management, esp. for IT systems projects;
- Knowledge in E-commerce, Ride-hailing, On-demand logistics, E-commerce logistics in a plus;
- Communication skill (verbal and written) in English;
- Problem Solving skill;
- Open-minded, detailed-oriented, responsible, self-leading, energized.
- BAEMIN Ops Center - 142 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward 6, Dist 3, HCMC