BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
Get to know the role:
The Rider Community & Engagement Manager is responsible for rider satisfaction and loyalty nation-wide, by ensuring rider support, communication, community, events/benefits & other engagement.
1. Operation Tasks:
- Plan team OKRs and monitor team performance, provide directions and coaching to direct reports;
- OKRs include but not limited to: Net Promoter Score; SLA, AHT, CSAT (Rider Service); Reach, engagement, sentiment (Rider Communication, Community & Engagement);
- Ensure rider journey and experience by monitoring riders’ voice and insights, then leading improvement initiatives;
- Collaborate with other departments to enhance overall performance andsustainability;-Assist Division Head in planning and implementing cross-functional projects.
2. Team Management:
- Manage a team of approximately 50 headcounts nation-wide (in-house & outsourcing), ensure members’ compliance to company’s policies, values as well asbusiness plan;
- Manage team resources, budgets, workflows, systems and regulations.
3. Other tasks assigned by Managers.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Economic, Finance, Marketing or relevant major;
- At least 3+ years working experience in operation management, including at least 1+ at management level;
- Strong commercial sense;
- Knowledge in E-commerce, Ride-hailing, On-demand logistics, E-commerce logistics;
- Skills and knowledge of operational procedures, project management;
- Professional working proficiency in English;
- MS (Powerpoint, Excel): Advanced;
- SQL skill is a plus;
- Communication, negotiation, stakeholder management;
- Problem-solving, strong leadership, coaching & training;
- Open-minded, result-oriented, detailed-oriented, responsible.
- BAEMIN Ops Center - 142 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward 6, Dist 3, HCMC