BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
Get to know the role:
The Brand Manager (BAEMIN Studio) is responsible for discovering what BAEMIN Studio’s target customers need to plan and manufacture the product according to the characteristics of BAEMIN. The position is also responsible for enhancing BAEMIN branding by communicating with customers through products.
- Plan BAEMIN Studio’s brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short term and long term;
- Build up monthly plan for promotional online (offline) campaigns and CRM including new product launch targeting different type of customer;
- Plan and execute communications and media actions on all channels, including in-app, social media, website, etc.;
- Create and develop concept and products which fits BAEMIN Studio’s brand identity;
- Manage existing products and plan for long-term inventory products;
- Plan and manage budget for production and marketing campaigns;
- Collaborate with different creative partners and suppliers to produce products;
- Collaborate with the other internal departments such as Media, Design, Product, Menu to prepare the materials for promotional campaigns and new product launch;
- Work passionately with both outside creative partners and internal teams to consistently bring the best results of brand in all the touchpoints;
- Analyze data and create reports involving sales revenue and number of orders for each product;
- Market research on brand trends and find customer insights continuously;
- Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- Bachelor of Marketing or related majors;
- A Portfolio of works (preferred);
- ~5 years of experience in brand marketing or creative agency;
- Experience in planning, producing, and selling merchandise is strongly preferred;
- Experience in fashion and beauty industries is preferred;
- English skill: fluency in both writing and speaking;
- Strong communication skill & Creative thinking;
- Ability to catch trends;
- Highly adaptive and great willingness to learn;
- Eagerness to learn, good sense of humor, detail-oriented, open-minded, positive mindset.
- Friendship Building, 31 Le Duan, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1, HCMC