BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
Get to know the role:
The Stragic Planning Lead is responsible for supporting the management for decision making by market research and data analysis as well as suggesting strategic direction, reviewing all BAEMIN’s business performance, and identifying necessary business improvement tasks.
- Participate in corporate level business decision making process such as strategic target setting and KPI setting;
- Task identification and review for business and operation improvement;
- KPI tracking by each service;
- Market research and intelligence gathering to support management's decision making;
- Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- 3+ years of experience in business and operation management;
- 1+ years of leading project;
- Good communication skill;
- Experience in KPI based business performance management;
- Good understanding of data analytics and finance/accounting.
- Friendship Building, 31 Le Duan, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1, HCMC