BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Responsible for the translation of product design wireframes to actual code, including developing and maintaining all the BAEMIN’s external web services, such as brand websites, internal operating web services and API server if needed.
1. Deliver web frontend services:
- Build and develop web features on given requirements, collaborate effectively with product designers and backend engineers for external web services, operators who use internal operating service and backend engineers which provide API.
- Analyze, propose and implement solutions to complex and flexible business features;
- Work closely with other junior engineers, involve them in constructive and concise code review with peers, especially junior ones.
2. Other tasks assigned by Line Manager
Your Skills and Experience
- A degree of Computer Science, Software Engineer/ Information Technology or experiences in related fields.
- From 3 to 5 years of experience of “client-side” programming;
- From 2 to 5 years of coding experience in component-based UI framework;
- Familiar with agile software development and engineering culture.
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud base infrastructure. (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud);
- Knowledge about developing simple API server;
- Effective communication and teamwork skills, particularly ability to work in squad to ensure delivering project OTIF.
- High learning agility and real passion for coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems;
- High adaptability and flexibility to the rapid changes of the business;
- High responsibility and diligence;
- Detail-oriented and efficient time manager who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.