BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
1. Ensure BAEMIN security:
- Implement programs to proactively detect and reduce potential threats and strengthenm the BAEMIN security resilience;
- Ensure BAEMIN products and systems to the highest security standards following the design of secure service and processes;
- Perform technical security assessments, code reviews and vulnerability testing to highlight risk;
- Conduct research to identify new security hole against BAEMIN’s products and services by proactively collaborating with software engineers to fix security flaws and vulnerabilities;
- Organize Security Awareness Training for internal as well as execute and operate the phishing assessment program;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of existing cybersecurity training, education, and awareness programs/activities and consistently improving upon communication;
- Promote the information security and data governance culture within the business by being pro-actively involved with the stakeholders.
2. Other tasks assigned by Line Manager