BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Responsible for creating, coding, and improving all the BAEMIN services, which are BAEMIN applications, operations, external system integration to help create a functional, seamless experience for end-users.
1/ Deliver Backend services:
- Develop and provide API for BAEMIN Services;
- Design and implement backend services using TypeScript, Node.js, MongoDB, Redis, AWS;
- Collaborating with client developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experiences;
- Optimize servers for performance and stability, implement security structures, generating reusable code libraries and generate data storage solutions;
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and stability of our system.
- Work closely with other junior engineers to support and supervise the service quality.
Your skills and experiences
- A degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering/ Information Technology, or experiences in related fields.
- From 3 to 7 years of experience of server-side software;
- From 2- 5 years of coding experience in Nodejs or TypeScript;
- Knowledge and experiences in NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB); Cloud base infrastructure (e.g. AWS, GCP);
- Knowledge and experiences in System design and Microservice;
- Effective communication and teamwork skills, particularly ability to work in squad to ensure delivering project OTIF;
- High learning agility and a real passion for coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems;
- High adaptability and flexibility to the rapid changes of the business;
- High responsibility and diligence;
- Detail-oriented and efficient time manager who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
- Willing to share knowledge, practices with others in a straightforward and constructive way.