Wootrade is a digital asset liquidity pool incubated by Kronos Research, a leading quantitative trading company averaging more than $1 Billion USD / day in volume alone.
The team’s mission is to disrupt financial markets by empowering the individual. We believe the global financial system is undergoing a major evolution where in a few years, anyone from anywhere will be able to freely trade, invest, borrow and lend to better their lives. Much like how the internet has eliminated communication barriers for all of us, blockchain will remove all barriers to financial markets, services and products.
At Wootrade, we seek the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds can make us stronger. Our hiring and promotion process does not factor in race, gender, color, religion, nationality, ancestry, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other status. We believe these differences are what enable us to work towards a common and better future together.
As an experienced visual designer, your role is to collaborate with multidisciplinary designers and drive product iterations. You should be able to extend your skills and experience to the company’s digital product design, service design, and also being able to create new expressions for global branding. In this role you will have the opportunity to drive the latest technological trends, grow with our talented teams together and touch the lives of many users.
We thrive on being challenged. You will get to implement innovative solutions to simplify complex problems in a variety of sectors and collaborate on and influence the different stages of a digital product and service. You will also take ownership of your area of expertise to elevate the project vision and carry it forward!
- Execute interaction design and visual design as a part of a multidisciplinary team working both independently and with our creative team
- Help build and manage our visual systems and asset libraries
- Work closely with our in-house copywriter, campaign managers, and product team to make design decisions informed by brand positioning, performance metrics, and business objectives for B2C and B2B audiences
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints
- Closely collaborate with IT and business teams to solve complex issues, like interaction models and data visualization
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- Above 3 years experience in visual design experience with a BA/BS or higher degree in related fields
- A strong portfolio with some examples of visual design in mobile, web or software products
- Strong visual design sense and good communication skills of the design ideas
- Good understanding of the design principle and process for end users
- Experience in working with a cross-functional creative team
- Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator or other design tools
- Web design, After Effects skills is a plus
- English resume acceptable only
NT$ 800,000 ~ NT$ 1,500,000 / year