WOO Network operates a centralised exchange WOO X and a decentralised platform WOOFi, democratising access to top-tier liquidity and exceptional trading execution while keeping costs competitive. Our native token, $WOO offers token holders a unique position to participate, engage, and maximise the benefits of both the DeFi and CeFi ecosystem. Our team of highly-selected 170 employees is located in 12 cities worldwide 🚀
Our vision is to inspire confidence, higher performance, and joy in every user. We have a mission to provide the best liquidity on the best terms. We compete not just on price execution but also on integrity, user experience, innovative tools, and global opportunities.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a Video Editor/Motion Designer who can join us along this mission and vision. You’ll become an integral part of the Marketing team, which is the engine behind turning strategies into creatively executed campaigns and initiatives. The team is shilling two of the hottest (yet trustworthy) crypto platforms around - WOO X, our centralized exchange, and WOOFi, our decentralized exchange. From crafting killer campaigns and running performance marketing to organizing unforgettable events and designing must-have merch, this team help us take the crypto world by storm. Interested? Keep on reading!
For this role, we are open to hiring full-time and part-time specialists.
What you’ll be working on:
- Editing and producing high-quality videos for promotional campaigns, social media platforms, website content, and other marketing materials.
- Collaborating with the marketing and creative teams to develop video concepts and storyboards that align with the company's brand and marketing objectives.
- Organising and maintaining a library of video and audio assets for easy retrieval and future use.
- Adapting and optimising videos for various platforms and formats, considering their specific requirements and best practices.
- Monitoring the performance of videos, gathering feedback, and making data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement.
Why work with us:
Join us in realising our vision in advancing decentralisation, and leading innovation in CeFi and DeFi. Enjoy work flexibility, a supportive team, and an environment that nurtures your ideas. Plus, expect a performance-based annual bonus for all contributors at WOO 💪
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Video Editor or similar role, preferably in a creative or marketing environment.
- Proficient in video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or similar tools.
- Solid understanding of video formats, codecs, and compression techniques.
- Strong storytelling and visual communication skills, and an eye for detail.
- Ability to translate complex ideas and concepts into visually compelling videos.
- Strong organisational skills to maintain project files, assets, and deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and incorporate feedback into video projects.
- Genuine interest in the blockchain/crypto industry.
- Familiarity with motion graphics and animation software is a plus.
Getting the job
We're actively seeking talented individuals to join our team outside of our typical hiring schedule. This proactive approach allows us to connect with exceptional candidates like you even before specific positions become available.
On average, successful candidates go through five rounds of interviews and tests. Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
Submitting your resume now ensures that you're first in line when new opportunities arise. By doing so, you'll have a head start in the selection process and get a chance to showcase your skills and experience.
Get started on your application here!