WOO Network operates a centralised exchange WOO X and a decentralised platform WOOFi, democratising access to top-tier liquidity and exceptional trading execution while keeping costs competitive. Our native token, $WOO offers token holders a unique position to participate, engage, and maximise the benefits of both the DeFi and CeFi ecosystem. Our team of highly-selected 170 employees is located in 12 cities worldwide 🚀
Our vision is to inspire confidence, higher performance, and joy in every user. We have a mission to provide the best liquidity on the best terms. We compete not just on price execution but also on integrity, user experience, innovative tools, and global opportunities.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a Senior Fiat Specialist who can join us along this mission and vision. You’ll become an integral part of the Ops team, which ensures the stability of WOO X, maximizes efficiency for cross-team cooperation, provides customer-centric service for all traders, and controls the risk for daily operations. Interested? Keep on reading!
What you’ll be working on:
- Managing fiat needs from institutional and VIP clients, and taking care of daily operations such as reconciliation and settlement.
- Daily docking customer service to deal with customer fiat needs.
- Supporting the fiat manager to build up business cooperation with global crypto banks and financial institutions, and managing daily contacts with banks for business follow-ups.
- Researching the business model and compliance policy of overseas funds management practice in the local market.
- Conducting performance review reports for fiat-related projects and initiatives.
Why work with us:
Join us in realising our vision in advancing decentralisation, and leading innovation in CeFi and DeFi. Enjoy work flexibility, a supportive team, and an environment that nurtures your ideas. Plus, expect a performance-based annual bonus for all contributors at WOO 💪
- Familiar with fiat operations and business models, incl. card scheme business and acquiring process, OTC, vendor integration etc.
- At least 2 years of working experience in clearing and settlement in exchange platforms, payment channels, commercial banks, etc.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment. You will be dealing with projects and tasks due yesterday. Top organizational and prioritization skills will ensure your success in spending efforts in the most productive way.
- Great stakeholder management skills. You will be working with colleagues from different countries and cultures. Excellent written and spoken communication skills will ensure your ability to resolve sensitive employee issues in a professional and effective manner.
- Attention to detail. You will be working with lots of data, from payroll to employee survey feedback. Your data skills and attention to detail capabilities will help you execute data-driven tasks effectively and efficiently.
Getting the job
We're actively seeking talented individuals to join our team outside of our typical hiring schedule. This proactive approach allows us to connect with exceptional candidates like you even before specific positions become available.
On average, successful candidates go through five rounds of interviews and tests. Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
Submitting your resume now ensures that you're first in line when new opportunities arise. By doing so, you'll have a head start in the selection process and get a chance to showcase your skills and experience.
Get started on your application here!