WOO Network operates a centralised exchange WOO X and a decentralised platform WOOFi, democratising access to top-tier liquidity and exceptional trading execution while keeping costs competitive. Our native token, $WOO offers token holders a unique position to participate, engage, and maximise the benefits of both the DeFi and CeFi ecosystem. Our team of highly-selected 170 employees is located in 12 cities worldwide 🚀
Our vision is to inspire confidence, higher performance, and joy in every user. We have a mission to provide the best liquidity on the best terms. We compete not just on price execution but also on integrity, user experience, innovative tools, and global opportunities.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a Senior Associate, Business Management who can join us along this mission and vision. You’ll become an integral part of the Ops team, which ensures the stability of WOO X, maximises efficiency for cross-team cooperation, provides customer-centric service for all traders, and controls the risk for daily operations. Interested? Keep on reading!
What you’ll be working on:
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of our crypto trading in the region by collaborating on various projects.
- Developing and implementing project plans, including timelines, budgets, and resource allocation.
- Monitoring and reporting on project progress; identifying and managing project risks.
- Working closely with the Growth and Ecosystem teams to implement strategic projects.
- Coordination of internal teams and external partners for the detailed execution of projects.
- Addressing critical issues, having mitigating measures in place, and providing timely updates to internal or external partners.
- Ensuring the resource’s availability and allocation.
- Handling changes to the project scope, project timeline, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Developing the project plan considering the delivery approach, key achievements, requirements and scope, effort and resources, budgets, and outstanding deliverables.
- Developing schedules and providing support in cost, schedule, performance measurement, forecasting, and variance analysis for projects.
- Recognising and evaluating actual/proposed changes to project scope/plan and ensuring the project is delivered on the desired timeline.
Why work with us:
Join us in realising our vision in advancing decentralisation, and leading innovation in CeFi and DeFi. Enjoy work flexibility, a supportive team, and an environment that nurtures your ideas. Plus, expect a performance-based annual bonus for all contributors at WOO 💪
- An undergraduate or Master's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting (or a related industry field) is required.
- More than 5 years of relevant investment experience, including financial analysis, business management, and project management.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills in English and the ability to manage and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities including data analysis and spreadsheet modeling.
- Good team player, long-term thinker, good interpersonal skills with exceptional personal integrity and discipline.
- Understanding of and enthusiasm for trading technology, financial markets, and market structure.
- Presenting data to assist in strategic decision-making.
- A capacity to work and prioritize independently, bringing in stakeholders and team members as necessary.
Getting the job
We're actively seeking talented individuals to join our team outside of our typical hiring schedule. This proactive approach allows us to connect with exceptional candidates like you even before specific positions become available.
On average, successful candidates go through five rounds of interviews and tests. Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
Submitting your resume now ensures that you're first in line when new opportunities arise. By doing so, you'll have a head start in the selection process and get a chance to showcase your skills and experience.
Get started on your application here!