Work with the best
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralization in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfillment.
Company Mission and Vision
To inspire confidence, higher performance and joy in every user.
We are building a world where we have more freedom and control over our finances. United by our innovative spirit and obsession with better design, we open access to the most compelling opportunities along with the tools to capture them.
A Glimpse into Your Future at WOO
What will you be working on?
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of our crypto trading in the region by collaborating on a variety of projects
- Develop and implement project plans, including timelines, budgets, and resource allocation
- Monitor and report on project progress; Identify and manage project risks
- Work closely with the growth team and ecosystem team to implement strategic projects
- Coordination of internal teams and external partners for the detailed execution of projects
- Address critical issues, have mitigating measures in place, and provide timely updates to internal or external partners
- Ensure the resource’s availability and the allocation
- Handle changes to the project scope, project timeline, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Developing the project plan considering the delivery approach, key achievements, requirements and scope, effort and resources, budgets, and outstanding deliverables
- Develop schedules and provide support in cost, schedule, performance measurement, forecasting, and variance analysis for projects
- Recognize and evaluate actual/proposed changes to project scope/plan and ensure the project is delivered on the desired timeline
Who will you be working with?
- Leadership team, Growth team, Data team, Ecosystem team, Finance, and Legal team
What challenges will you face?
- Fast-paced working environment. You will be dealing with projects and tasks due yesterday. Top organizational and prioritization skills will ensure your success in spending efforts in the most productive way.
- Stakeholder management. You will be working with colleagues from different countries and cultures. Excellent written and spoken communication skills will ensure your ability to resolve sensitive employee issues in a professional and effective manner.
- Attention to detail. You will be working with lots of data, from payroll to employee survey feedback. Your data skills and attention to detail capabilities will help you execute data-driven tasks effectively and efficiently.
What background/qualifications are we expecting?
An undergraduate or Master's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting (or a related industry field) is required
- An undergraduate or Master's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting (or a related industry field) is required
- More than 5 years of relevant investment experience, including financial analysis, business management, and project management
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills in English and the ability to manage and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities including data analysis and spreadsheet modeling
- Good team player, long-term thinker, good interpersonal skills with exceptional personal integrity and discipline
- Understanding of and enthusiasm for trading technology, financial markets, and market structure
- Presenting data to assist in strategic decision-making
- A capacity to work and prioritize independently, bringing in stakeholders and team members as necessary
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well. (https://boards.greenhouse.io/wooreferral/jobs/4698841003?utm_source=linkedin)