WOO Network operates a centralised exchange WOO X and a decentralised platform WOOFi, democratising access to top-tier liquidity and exceptional trading execution while keeping costs competitive. Our native token, $WOO offers token holders a unique position to participate, engage, and maximise the benefits of both the DeFi and CeFi ecosystem. Our team of highly-selected 170 employees is located in 12 cities worldwide 🚀
Our vision is to inspire confidence, higher performance, and joy in every user. We have a mission to provide the best liquidity on the best terms. We compete not just on price execution but also on integrity, user experience, innovative tools, and global opportunities.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a DeFi Technical Researcher who can join us along this mission and vision. You’ll become an integral part of the WOOFi team, which owns WOOFi - WOO Network's decentralized exchange. The team handles the development, product, design, marketing, business development and growth of WOOFi. Interested? Keep on reading!
What you’ll be working on:
- Being up to date with the latest trends and developments in the DeFi space and familiar with the codebase of common DeFi applications.
- Deep research into the innovation in the DeFi space and recommending the most suitable solution to the Product team.
- Designing radical solutions for critical product problems, analysing the technology environment and document requirements.
- Conducting feasibility studies and developing prototype coding to help innovate the product and solve problems.
- Contributing technical write-ups and thought leaderships relating to DeFi products.
- Participating in the overall structure design of the decentralized application platform and the optimization and improvement of security, performance, and incentive algorithms.
- Participating in security audits of external smart contracts that interact with the WOO Network.
Why work with us:
Join us in realising our vision in advancing decentralisation, and leading innovation in CeFi and DeFi. Enjoy work flexibility, a supportive team, and an environment that nurtures your ideas. Plus, expect a performance-based annual bonus for all contributors at WOO 💪
- You’re good in English.
- Deeply participated in top-tier DeFi protocol’s usage, liquidity providing and yield farmings.
- Read through and familiar with popular DeFi protocol’s smart contract code, and consistently explore the newly created DeFi protocols.
- Familiar with Solidity smart contract development or other smart contract development language, and have experience in relevant DeFi applications, such as decentralized exchange, yield product, staking, etc.
- Eager to engage the core DeFi developer community and produce technical write-ups and thought leadership.
- It’s a plus - you’ve contributed the source code for popular DeFi protocols.
- It’s a plus - you’re familiar with blockchain algorithms, consensus mechanisms, security protocols, distributed computing, smart contracts as well as other underlying protocols and operating mechanisms.
- You have good communication, expression skills, teamwork spirit and execution ability.
- You have good self-directed learning skills.
Getting the job
We're actively seeking talented individuals to join our team outside of our typical hiring schedule. This proactive approach allows us to connect with exceptional candidates like you even before specific positions become available.
On average, successful candidates go through five rounds of interviews and tests. Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
Submitting your resume now ensures that you're first in line when new opportunities arise. By doing so, you'll have a head start in the selection process and get a chance to showcase your skills and experience.
Get started on your application here!